WALTON - An early morning fire, called in at 6:58 a.m., resulted in the total loss of a residential garage at 18 Ogden Street in Walton. Volunteers were on the scene at 7:10 a.m.
This item is available in full to subscribers.
We have recently launched a new and improved website. To continue reading, you will need to either log into your subscriber account, or purchase a new subscription.
If you had a username and password on our old site please know that the password did not transfer over to our new site. Therefore you will need to create a new password in order to access content on our new site. This can be done easily by clicking on the “Forgot my password” option found on the login screen.
If you are a current print subscriber and had an account on our old site, you can set up a free website account by clicking here.
If you are a current print subscriber and would like to activate your free web access you may do so by clicking here.
Otherwise, click here to view your options for subscribing.
You'll need an account on our site to post calendar listings and comment on stories. Sign up today. It's free, and takes just a minute!
If you’re a print subscriber and have not yet activated an account on our new site, click here to create one.
Click here to see your options for becoming a subscriber.
Other items that may interest you
39 Elm St. Delhi, NY 13753
The Reporter: (607) 464-4009 •
County Shopper: (607) 746-2178