The Beaverkill Bridge was originally built in 1865. It is called the Beaverkill Bridge as it is in the Beaverkill State Park but on Conklin Road, so that name is often used as well. Located in the Town of Rockland, 1 mile west of County Route 151, 4 miles off State Route 17. Over the Beaverkill Creek, it is a single span of 98 feet of Town truss design. An historic bridge, it was closed to traffic in 1997 due to structural problems.